Friday 13 August 2021

It's The End, But The Moment Has Been Prepared For!

 Hey everyone, in case you didn't already know, I've actually moved the blog to a completely new website (which I've built myself!). It's all because of a Blogging course I've been doing for the past few weeks, which necessitated me using a completely new domain and service. It's been very hard, stressful work, but I'm pleased to say it's up and running now. Don't worry, I've copied and transferred the exact same blogs I've had on here. But, I've got a lot more options with regards how they look and feel. Plus, as it's on a website I've made myself, I'm also able to exhibit my photography and other stuff (like my social media) too.

I hope you'll all join me over there. It's at:

ABC: Autism, Bullying & Coffee

Thanks for the support, both here, on my social media and (hopefully!) over there too! Let's see what the future has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The owner of this blog suffers from depression, anxiety and is Autistic. Plus, due to the target audience being young, we ask that ALL comments be kept respectful, non-discriminatory and non-abusive.

It's The End, But The Moment Has Been Prepared For!

 Hey everyone, in case you didn't already know, I've actually moved the blog to a completely new website (which I've built mysel...